Saturday, October 15, 2011

Abortion and Pelosi

The House approved legislation, the Protect Life Act, to stop abortion funding in Obamacare. Senate Democrats are not expected to approve the bill and, pro-abortion President Barack Obama is expected to veto the measure if it reaches his desk.

This is a step in the right direction, but that's all it is -- a step. With Democratic control of the Senate, and a "president" who would never saddle a woman with something as icky and soul-destroying as a newborn baby, this legislation is a long shot. However, the Republicans can do only the possible, not the impossible.

In reaction to the above news, Nancy Pelosi came out in Perpetual Liar mode and shared her hysteria with the country:

“For a moment, I want to get back to what was asked about the issue on the floor today that Mr. Hoyer address,” Pelosi said. “He made a point and I want to emphasize it. Under this bill, when the Republicans vote for this bill today, they will be voting to say that women can die on the floor and health care providers do not have to intervene if this bill is passed. It’s just appalling.”

The term "wicked witch" is far too kind a descriptor for Pelosi. Think about her repugnant, deceitful statement for a moment: her position is that A.) taxpayers should fund the murders of unborn human infants; and B.) anyone who opposes taxpayers footing the bill for such atrocities wants to see women die. Can you imagine a more perverse, immoral accusation?

As far as women "dying on the floor" goes, it's a myth. Numerous physicians have attested that abortion is never necessary to save the life of the mother. Regardless, the claim is a smokescreen; rougly 99% of abortions are elective. The other 1% encompass rape, incest, and the mother's "health"   -- dubious justifications all.

People like Nancy Pelosi can't be taught. They can't be reasoned with or persuaded. They only can be defeated. She will stand before her Maker some day and account for her wanton promotion of the physcal destruction of children made in His image -- whether she likes it or not, whether she believes in Him or not.

On that day, I would not want to be in her shoes.

No comments: