Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Yowza!

Happy post-Martin Luther King, Junior's birthday!

I duly performed my obligations, this year. First, I made sure that any time I walked near a colorful person, I hung my head in shame at the audacity of being born pigmentally-challenged.

Next, I attended a "No Justice, No Peace" rally with Al Sharpton. It seems the local Dunkin' Donuts had a history of serving a disproportionate number of white powdered sugar donuts. That's a no-no, these days, and we put a stop to it, lickety-split. They may lose patronage, but it's chocolate all the way, bubba.

Afterwards, I gave a contribution to Je$$e Jack$on'$ new "Co$mic Injustice" program. The first proceeds go to the people of Darfur. I was disgusted at my demonic race when I learned that these downtrodden Africans are using guns to off each other manufactured by white people. And we've reserved additional funds for the Martian microbial families decimated in the orignal Viking landing. But only the black ones.

Finally, I publicly denounced my next-door neighbor as the local Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan. Of course, he really isn't; but he once told me a black joke, and that amounts to the same.

All in all, it was a great day.

No comments: