Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

To all my loyal and longsuffering readers, I wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, filled with a new lease on life, and even more prosperity than ever before--especially prosperity of a spiritual nature. I'm fond of every one of you, and I truly wish you all the best.

I hope that each of us keeps the true meaning of this season in our hearts; for without Christ, Christmas is a meaningless observance. Whether or not you believe Christ was born on December 25 isn't important. What is important is that He was born, grew to manhood, and died for the salvation of us all. The inimitable sacrifice He made was not possible without first being born and walking the Earth as a human being, in fulfillment of prophecy. So I believe a celebration of His birth is in order, whether in the chill of December, or the sun-kissed days of May.

If you've not invited him into you heart and life, yet, I gently urge you to do so.

He's the best thing that ever happened to me.

God bless our great nation, our troops overseas in harm's way, and each of you. Merry Christmas!

No comments: