Sunday, December 10, 2006

Burning the Olive Branch

More gushy goodness from Muhammed's Peaceniks:

MOGADISHU, Somalia — Residents of a southern Somalia town who do not pray five times a day will be beheaded, an official said Wednesday, adding the edict will be implemented in three days.

Gives new meaning to the term "severed from reality." Gosh, just reading this makes me long for a galactic caliphate, as I polish my scimitar with relish, and think of all the neat Christmas decorations I can make with those grinning human skulls.

***

TWO Muslim students have been expelled from an Islamic school in Melbourne for urinating and spitting on a Bible and setting it on fire.

Why is this worthy of a headline? I mean, when you gotta go, you gotta go. And what is the most logical place for a Muscum to drop filthy robe and relieve himself, but on a Bible? As for burning it, I'm sure they did so to mask the unpleasant odoriferous emanations of their waste products. Spitting on it was natural when the fire became unmanageable and had to be extinguished.

No comments: