Friday, November 7, 2008

All Quiet on the Election Front

Here are some first reactions from various public figures on Barelyblack Obrotha's ascendancy to the presiduncy:


Hillary Clinton: "I was the best man for the job!"


Michelle Obrotha: "Only now am I proud to be an American. Only after my husband's trouncing of his opponent and winning of the nation's highest office can I hold my head high in the supermarket, or in passing bag ladies on the street. I have rather high expectations, you see. Just ask Barelyblack about our first date."


Bill Clinton: "I don't care what anyone says; I was the first black president!"


Joe Biden: "I remember listening to FDR's fireside chats on the internet with Algore, back in '33. Barelyblack relates to Americans with that same warmth and trustworthiness, and he does it without the added benefit of having polio."


Michael Jackson: "I don't see what's so special about the guy. Heck, I'm blacker than him."


Je$$e Jack$on: "I must lend my admiration to the africanization of this racist nation. And for this rhyming affirmation, I hope Obrotha offers just compensation."


Al $harpton: "No Barelyblack, no peace. Know Barelyblack, know peace."


Chris Matthews: "Obrotha tossed me his underwear at the Demonratic Convention! I'm never washing them! I'm the luckiest honkey alive!"


Emoprah Winfrey: "I saw him descending from on high in a cloud. As the tears rolled down my face, his radiance shone round about him, and I wept even harder than the first time I joined Jenny Craig. I touched the hem of his garment; in a voice that boomed straight out of Exodus, he said: 'Would you go and walk my dog for me? 'Preciate it.' After which he handed me the leash, and I swooned and knew no more."


Jorge Bushandez: "No hablo Ingles."

No comments: