Monday, May 5, 2008

Obama's New Pastuh

I be takin’ Wright’s place,
In da war ‘ginst paleface.
Ahm fightin' da U.S.A. of K.K.K.
Diss mah repartee?
Ah’ll bussacap in yo A.

Kin I git a witness
To da fitness
Uv a yung blood frum da hood?
Ize throwin’ down like Earp
On da streets uv Deadwood.
My Ebonics Iz clear;
I won’t be misundazstood.
I’m aimin’ fo’ Wormwood
Like Robin uv Shuhwood.
I be leadin’ da priesthood,
So check yo’sef, peckerwood.

Ahm da hip-hop pastuh.
A white man’s disastuh.
I hate ya if yo skin iz alabastuh.
An’ my mind’s as lethal as a
Coked-up bushmastuh.

I’m Wright’s yung crony.
I luv macaroni,
Won’ tuch a calzone, or
Sum provolone.
But like mos’ mah homies,
I call “Phony baloney!”
On dat silly instatushun
Called matrimony.

I lissen ta Ice Cube,
Not da Byootiful Danube.
Fo’git about Bach.
Ah’ll settle fo Tupac.

Ahm Publik Enema Numbah Wun,
An’ ahm comin’ aftah Whitey wit’ a loded gun!

No comments: