Friday, July 27, 2007

I Got Your "Healing" Right Here

Disgraced former prosecutor Mike Nifong acknowledged Thursday there is "no credible evidence" that three Duke lacrosse players committed any of the crimes he accused them of more than a year ago, offering for the first time a complete and unqualified apology.

Wow, Sherlock, you're a day late and a dollar short on that brilliant deduction. I wonder why you couldn't see this while you were ramming the case home like a stiletto in the back?

"We all need to heal," Nifong said. "It is my hope we can start this process today."

Any time you hear someone utter nonsense like this in public, just go ahead and assume he has an invisible tattoo across his forehead that says: LIBERAL TWIT. Yes, I'm sure you have a long and arduous healing process ahead of you, Dingdong, after doing your level best to assassinate the characters of those three innocent lacrosse players. I'm sure it expended a great deal of energy. What an idiot.

No comments: