Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Refried Brain

I think Bush should ask for a tv spot and provide a little clarity to all the nativists and hate-mongers, out there:

"Folks, let me clear something up. The reason why we have so much contusion about amnesty is because your pewny, non-globalist minds have misunderestimated that the word means whatever I say it means. Sure, this is subject to change, depending on my mood, sobrietaryness, whether or not I just finished listening to Los Lobos, or the day of the week, but what is being el presidente of these Estados Unidos all about if not telling everyone else to shove it, including those who authored our dictionaries? Just as I have bestowed amnesty on all the subequatorial sub-literati, so, too, will I diversificate your bigotary prejudicialness, with a rendemption of Richie Valens singing his most famousest song:

Para bailar la bamba
Para bailar la bamba
Se necesita una poca de gracia
Una poca de gracia pa'mí y pa' ti
Ay Arriba y arriba
Ay arriba y arriba por ti seré
Por ti seré
Por ti seré
Yo no soy marinero,
Yo no soy marinero
Soy capitan
Soy capitan
Soy capitan
Bamba, BambaBamba,
Bamba, BambaBamba

No comments: