Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Belated Blogroll Changes and Additions

I've been meaning to amend the old blog for quite a while, but every time I mess with my template, it seems I end up spending the next hour or so tinkering with it or chasing down ghosts in the machine or contending with gremlins. So I dillied and dallied and put off and stalled and every other synonym in the thesaurus.

Anyway, they're listed as added, not in order of importance.


The Changes:


Redneck's Corner is now End of Times (Was Gregg, now Pasty Gelding)

Insert-Blog-Here is now Rocinante's Burdens (The Artist Formerly Known As Insert-Name-Here)

I removed Elshell and Let's Try Freedom. The former is dead (the blog, not its author, I hope) and the latter not updated for months.


The Additions:


Come Out to Life

Morris' Musings

Crazy Jo's

A.K.A. Salt

Eaglewood's Nest

704 Houser Street

Pebble Chaser

Andrea Fea

Because I Swear. . .

Cute Little Blog

The Pickling of a Cucumber

Polka-Dotted Sky

PsyClops Lair

Triton Unleashed

Nehring the Edge

Eye of the Trader


All of these fine blogs are worth your time. If I've missed any regular readers who would like a link, please let me know. I wouldn't intentionally omit anyone.

My next self-appointed task is putting these in alphabetical order. Look for that sometime in 2007 or 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Wonderful post! We are linking to this particularly great content on our site. Keep up the good writing.