Sunday, November 6, 2005

A-Rioting We Will Go

Youths armed with gasoline bombs fanned out from Paris' poor, troubled suburbs to shatter the tranquility of resort cities on the Mediterranean, torching scores of vehicles, nursery schools and other targets during a 10th straight night of arson attacks.

Standing operating procedure for Muhammed's Peaceniks: attack and obliterate the helpless and innocent--or symbols thereof, such as nursery schools. It's difficult fathoming how family conversations go, after Ahmad Jihad gets back home to his wives and 37 kids, after a night of pillage and rapine.

Ahmad (coming in the front door): "Wife, where's my supper? I've worked up an appetite. Allah may be merciful, but he never had to work on an empty stomach."

Submissive Wife: "My dearest and most revered husband"--

Ahmad: "Most revered?! Most revered?! You mean you have more than one husband whom you honor? Where's the other one? Hiding in the closet? Bring my food, while I find my machete."

Submissive Wife: "Please, Lord, I just wanted to know how your night went with Habib and the poor boys!"

Ahmad (relaxing and sagging onto his divan): "Ah, changing the subject, I see. I'll humor you, until after I've had my repast. Everything went fine. We beat a few infidels cross-eyed, cried and gnashed our teeth for the media cameras, and torched a few nursery schools. The last brought particular satisfaction, since the children of Shaitan offered fierce resistance. But the mighty fist of Allah struck them down in the street, and they toddled away in their rubber pants and Pampers in terror. It was quite a rout."

Submissive Wife: "Allahu Ackbar!" What a sublime victory!"

Ahmad: "Indeed. But do not presume your praise has made me forget your adulterous escapade. Honor demands that I decapitate and drag your worthless carcass into the street. The harem scarcely will miss you, though I bid your Arabian Stallion Stew a fond adieu. Farewell, my desert flower."

Thunk!

Pretty far-removed from Father Knows Best, eh?

No comments: