Sunday, June 12, 2005

HAL 9000

Folks, I'm sorry I haven't been updating the blog with my usual frequency. I'm having difficulties with the evil computer, so expect updates, here, on a once -or- twice- weekly basis, instead of daily. This is a temporary situation, so I appreciate all of you who hang with me, until it's over. This, too, shall pass, and all that. I apologize to all my loyal readers and commenters who are wondering what the heck happened to me. Fortunately, I wasn't abducted by aliens, or sucked into a black hole. I hope most of you consider that a positive development.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be back to posting my rants and gripes with all the usual train-wreck subtleties and sandpaper delicacies pretty soon.

I've posted two new entries, below, which I'd been saving. Hope y'all enjoy 'em.

God bless each and every one of you. Take care of yourselves, until I return.

No comments: