Friday, May 6, 2005

Good to Be Back

Like the swallows of San Juan Capistrano, I've returned, following a brief--and wholly involuntary--hiatus. I had some serious problems with AOL and my wonderful pc; and as a result, I've missed out on quite a lot. It'll take me forever and a day to catch up on my reading, so everyone bear with me.

I've suffered through some terrible internet withdrawal symptoms: restless sleep and insomnia, fits of shaking, intense sweats, blogospheric delirium tremens--you know, the usual. Now I can empathize with Robert Downey, Jr. and Whitney Houston, the poor things.

But for the nonce, all is well. I see no bloodstains in the Haloscan comments section, so it seems everyone comported themselves well, while I was away. Some of the nicest, most civil folks in the Matrix frequent my blog. I hope everyone's safe and sound, and doing just dandy.

It's good to be back.

No comments: