Friday, April 15, 2005

Jokes for the Fokes

The Collection plate

Every Sunday, a little old lady placed $1,000 in the collection plate. This went on for weeks until the pastor, overcome by curiosity, approached her.

"Ma'am, I couldn't help but notice that you put $1,000 a week in the collection plate," he stated.

"Why yes," she replied, "Every week, my son sends me money, and what I don't need, I give to the church."

The pastor replied, "That's wonderful. How much does he send you?"

The old lady said, "Oh, $20,000 a week."

The pastor was amazed. "Your son must be a very successful man. What does he do for a living?"

"He is a veterinarian," she answered.

"That is a very honorable profession," the pastor says....... "Where does he practice?"

The old lady says proudly, "Well, he has two cat houses in Las Vegas and one in Reno."


Here's another'n:


A guy walks into a bar with a duck on his head.

The bartender says, "Harry, what the heck happened to you?"

The duck says, "Stan, you wouldn't believe it if I told you. . . "

No comments: