Saturday, April 2, 2005

Hear Ye, Hear Ye! New Blog Roll Additions!

These fall into various places between the "new kids on the block" category, and that of the "salty, crusty veteran of the blogosphere."

I've visited, read, and commented on some of them for a long time, without proper linking credit (to my everlasting shame). Others, I've discovered only in the past few weeks. But all of these nice folks have interesting, worthwhile views on a wide assortment of issues. So if you haven't done so, check each one out. You won't be disappointed.

Do not castigate me for my procrastinations. Do not upbraid me for my inexcusable laziness. Do not cast stones, or I shall launch them back. . .ten-fold. . .with a trebuchet. You get the picture.

Here's the list, in no particular order of importance:

Will

Threeway

Love Is Tough Enough

Elshell

Difster

Redneck's Corner

Derech Shalom

Darlin' Joy

Insert-Blog-Here

Flicka Spumoni

The Ranting Room


Now go catch up on your reading.

UPDATE!! I forgot one! How forgetful and clumsy of me. My apologies, Amigo.

Amigo's Place

No comments: