Monday, November 8, 2004

Dear Democrats

Here's a letter to the Editor that I found on World Net Daily--from Canada, of all places!:


This is just a little letter to the Democrats in the U.S. wanting to come to Canada:

This is getting scary; thousands of Democrats wanting to immigrate to Canada. We already have way to many liberal nuts in this country as it is, so please don't come here, you'll only make things worse. Of course, I can't stop you, so at least do yourself a favor and go to Ontario or Quebec. You will be welcome there, I'm sure.

However, I can't say the same for my province, Alberta. Here we believe everyone should have lots of guns, that Kyoto is a waste of time and money, that homosexuality is sin, that government should be small and stay out of our lives, and that Michael Moore is a nut, just like John Kerry. Please stay away; Democrats are not wanted. Thank you.


--Tyler KnelsenTofield, Alberta


This letter made me smile. There's hope for our neighbor, yet!

No comments: