Thursday, October 21, 2004

Westradamus

Ok, ok, these are not astounding prophecies; but I have three predictions for the near future:


1.There will be another terrorist attack on America.

Here's my reasoning--Yes, Bush has made some progress in keeping terrorists at bay in Iraq and Afghanistan. Every dead maniac in those two countries is one less potential bomber in the U.S. But these do not comprise the only "Great Satan"-hating Islamic jihadis in the world. And with borders as porous as sieves (particularly the southern border), we're in deep trouble. Our government flatly refuses to secure this means of entry. In fact, it won't even address the problem.


2. President Bush will serve a second term in the White House.

For all Kerry's good show and attempted domination of all sides of every issue, he's a charlatan of the worst sort. His phoniness is neither subtle, nor appealing. I think the citizens of this country see through his lies. Personally, I think his antics regarding his military career will be his undoing.


3. If the election is close, the Kerry campaign will attempt a coup through the court system.

Remember the 2000 election? Boy, I do. It was a knock-down-drag-out dirty situation. The Democrats tried every underhanded trick in the book to falsely keep the presidency. I see the possibilities for treachery in the upcoming election as endless. John Kerry is a power-hungry narcissist who sees himself as one born to be president. Unless he loses by a wide margin, he'll not concede gracefully or easily. I expect we'll have to pry his teeth from Bush's ankles before putting him down.


So those are my predictions, for the time being. I hope I'm dead wrong on the attack and the court battle. Only time will tell.

No comments: