Saturday, September 18, 2004

Two Jokes

1. Four jackrabbits go strolling on the prairie. Suddenly, a gang of coyotes begins chasing them. Terrified, the four rabbits run under a huge cactus for refuge.

The hungry beasts surround them. One rabbit says to the others, "Ok, should we make a run for it, or wait till we outnumber them?"

2. New arrivals at the Pearly Gates compare tales of how they died.

First Woman: "I froze to death."

Second Woman: "I had a heart attack. I suspected my husband was cheating on me, so I came home early to catch him. He was alone, but I was suspicious that another woman was there, somewhere. I ran all over the house looking, from attic to basement, in every closet and under every bed. Then, I keeled over dead."

First Woman: "Too bad you didn't look in the freezer--we'd both still be alive."

***

I found these jokes in Reader's Digest.

No comments: