Thursday, July 22, 2004

John Edwards, the Brilliant

From WorldNetDaily: Presumptive Democratic vice presidential nominee John Edwards says foreign leaders are "frustrated" with President Bush and want to see a new face in the White House – though he says they won't say so directly.

"I was, just a few weeks ago … in Brussels at a NATO meeting with a whole group of NATO ambassadors and hearing their perspective on this," he told CNN's Larry King on his program last night. "I just believe that these countries around the world, whose cooperation and alliances we need, believe that in order for them to have a fresh start with America, we're going to need a new president to do that. Now, they're not going to want to say this very vocally, of course, but the reality is that in order for us to re-establish old relations and to establish new relationships, I believe we need a new president."
 
Continued Edwards: "They didn't say that directly. What they said was they're very frustrated with the way this administration has dealt with them.
 
Can you believe this clown? Hey, John, you ambulance chaser, I just have one tiny comment:

WHO CARES!!!

Last time I checked, we don't elect our leaders on the basis of what some leftist twit in France or some other snob-world country says. We are a sovereign nation, and we will not have our leadership dictated to us by those who envy or hate us. Don't like it? Then get the heck outta here! I'll help ya pack with a smile on my face.

By the way, John, I'm sure that's not a whiff of bias I smell, right? Couldn't be, since you're running for vice president on the Democrank Party ticket. Nah, didn't think so.

No comments: